Waste & Rubbish Clearance Prices and Availability
With our tailored and flexible waste removal service you only pay for the amount of space you require. Use our well designed illustrations to estimate your size of load and once you have an idea give us a call to discuss.
Our prices include the costs for two guys to labour, the responsible disposal of the waste and a sweep up at the end.
We pride ourselves on transparency, there are no hidden costs!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY DISCOUNTS APPLY FOR BOOKINGS MADE BEFORE 12:00, ELECTRONIC AND FURNITURE CLEARANCES. CALL TO DISCUSS!
1 Cubic Yard Load
Labour: 10 Mins
Max weight: 70kg
Equivalent to: 8 black sacks£74
3 Cubic Yard Load
Labour: 20 Mins
Max weight: 250kg
Equivalent to: 20 black sacks£109
5 Cubic Yard Load
Labour: 30 Mins
Max weight: 375kg
Equivalent to: 30 black sacks£144
7 Cubic Yard Load
Labour: 40 Mins
Max weight: 500kg
Equivalent to: 40 black sacks£179
10 Cubic Yard Load
Labour: 50 Mins
Max weight: 750kg
Equivalent to: 60 black sacks£239
14 Cubic Yard Load
Labour: 60 Mins
Max weight: 1000kg
Equivalent to: 80 black sacks£284
16 Cubic Yard Heavy Duty Load
Wait time: 60 Mins
Cubic yards: 16
Max weight: 1800kg
Charge is for driver only
We can provide a team of two£325
|Additional Item||Explanation||Additional Price + VAT|
|First 10min Labour (per person)||If we exceed the allocated loading time||£5|
|Extra 10min Labour (per person)||If we exceed the allocated loading time||£7.50|
|Saturday charge||Due to additional labour costs||£10|
|Overweight tonnage||Due to additional disposal costs||£15 per 100kg|
|TV or Monitor||Due to how it is disposed of||£15|
|Large domestic fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£50|
|Small Fridge/Air-Con Units||Due to how it is disposed of||£35|
|Commercial Fridge||Due to how it is disposed of||£125|
|Paint per litre||Due to how it is disposed of||£3|
|Per Fluorescent Tube||Due to how it is disposed of||£2|
|Car tyre||Due to how it is disposed of||£10|
|Car/UPS Battery||Due to how it is disposed of||£10|
|Gas Bottles/Fire Extinguishers||Due to how it is disposed of||£25|
|Mattress||Due to how it is disposed of||£10|
How do you charge?
- You are paying for the removal and the responsible disposal of the waste
- We charge in accordance to how much waste you have to clear
- The full capacity of our vehicles is 14 cubic yards (the average capacity of two builders skips)
- We charge in quarterly loads, a quarter load is half a skips worth of space, a half load is a full skips worth of space and so on
- We provide you with an estimate over the phone and only charge for what we take
- If the load ends up to be less than what we have discussed over the phone we will only charge you for what we take
- If we have underestimated the work over the phone once onsite we provide you with a no obligation price for the clearance
- On completion we always sweep up and make the area presentable.
What is your availability?
We ask for 24 hours notice to schedule in work, however on some occasions we can get work done on the day
- When discussing your availability with the office we will provide you with a date and a five hour window of arrival
- About an hour before we arrive we will call to let you know we are on our way, saving you hanging around
Give us a call or email us to find out more!
* All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate of 20%. All prices exclude hazardous waste and liquid waste
* Terms and conditions apply please ask for details